The better a property looks, the more viewings it will command. Viewings equal offers and offers convert into sales. Within a highly competitive market, excellent photography plays an essential role in attracting buyers.
We work hard noticing the little details that should be captured and removing everyday items that could draw away from the actual image.
Many vendors comment on the quality of the photographs that we provide. Whilst our high spec camera equipment plays a part in the results we achieve, it is more about composition, lighting and an eye for detail.
We believe that every property brought to the market should be showcased to its full potential. Our photographers pride themselves in displaying the property in the best possible way to capture not only a true reflection but also the mood and feel of the property. Ordered in conjunction with a Brochure, EPC and/or Floor plan a set of professional photos can be extremely cost effective.
Presentation tips for photos
- Remove vehicles, wheelie bins, garden toys and dead leaves
- Clean kitchens, remove fridge magnets, post and clutter
- Remove coats, shoes family photos
- Clean mirrors, windows and open doors for a better flow
- Add flowers, maybe lay a table or patio table
- Remove toiletries from bathrooms, towels and ensure bathrooms have been cleaned including shower screens, mirrors and blinds
- Open curtains to get the most natural light in possible
Got a good photo and want to use it?
That’s great but we can make it better!
Using the latest programs and a team of skilled designers we can straighten walls, add blue skies, remove rubbish, other agents boards, snow, or just give it a nice sparkly fresh feeling! Simply send them over to us and within 24 hours you will have the best photos to market properties in the best light.